Thursday, January 28, 2010

English Exam Quotes Did Bad In The Higher English Exam And Its My Last Year At School.?

Did bad in the Higher English Exam and its my last year at school.? - english exam quotes

Hey guys, as the title already says,
I think we have below in my last review. I havent the results back, but I know I was wrong, because I missed many things in my English exam as apostrophes and my essays were terrible.
I want a C, and since last year and in the S6, I can im going back to school next year, if I can do.
Is there another way of re-location of the test, even if I have to do to wait another year ... I heard he could do at the university, but going to college next year, so I will be able to sit there?
I prefer it to others to give, go, and this time destraught be well-prepared, rather than the results when I get back, I realize you can not do something for the big D, or stop by the result of my English.
Please advice. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Advanced basketball fluorescent | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates