Friday, January 29, 2010

Cruising Clips What Is Causing My Bike To Make Clicking Noises?

What is causing my bike to make clicking noises? - cruising clips

I have an expensive bike, but noisy at times. when the pedal, I hear a distinct clicking sound almost the same place in every revolution. As if the chair to do. I am isolated from the drive side crank, as I heard that if I was in the cut and the side pedal. is stronger when I put a lot of torque on the pedal, but not when I'm cruising.
I had just repaired the bike recently and also clean and lubricate most parts of the bike, I see that this problem could cause - Mount BB, pedals, chain, cassette, seatpost and saddle.

What could be causing this? It bothers me that I have spent $ 3000 + on this bike and the same problems as bicycles Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Advanced basketball fluorescent | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates