Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dental Hygiene Cover Letter Sample How To Pay For DENTAL HYGIENE SCHOOL With Bad Credit?

How to pay for DENTAL HYGIENE SCHOOL with bad credit? - dental hygiene cover letter sample

I was accepted into the dental hygiene program ... But now the financing of the school is hard for me ... I watched the FAFSA .. I think the grant of up to $ 2,000 per semester .. Stafford loans and loan maximum is $ 5500 per year .. This means that for every semester of 2750 .. that gives me 2750 2000 = $ 4750 .... But my total cost of tuition fees (Book + living expenses) would be approximately $ 8,000 per semester .. Is there another loan, which can be used if I have bad credit to cover my costs?

1 comment:

★★★ Katharine ♥♥♥♥ said...

How would you work while you are at school to help w / cost of living, just a thought.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Advanced basketball fluorescent | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates