Friday, January 29, 2010

Anyone Smoking After Brain Haemorrhage 19yr Old Male Worried About A Brain Haemorrhage.?

19yr old Male worried about a Brain haemorrhage.? - anyone smoking after brain haemorrhage

Hello to all.

I am a 19yr old, height 5 '6 "and 8 heavy stone - (Yes, I am under the weight, I hear my mother the whole time)

I developed this fear massive brain haemorrhage, and basically, I wonder what the chances are that I do.

Last year, I was anxious terribley see a close relative of mine almost died. He did not die, and I would say that the story, but theres not enough characters to the left!.

In any case, this fear is not about this story, but I realized how easy it is to die.

I feel very good, although there have been only natural exercise like long walks with the dog, you take a very, very little alcohol and no smoking at all. I have taken no drugs are marijuana, or heroin. I eat like a typical 19yr old.

So, back to the question - What are the chances?

Now I know that sounds harsh, but please do not reply to me if you do not know what its about. - Thanks, guys!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Advanced basketball fluorescent | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates